Saturday 22 March 2003

free scud missiles for everyone!

Contrary to what you may be thinking, I am not about to give you my two-cents worth about the war in Iraq. I might mention, however, that there are some people I would like to SEND TO Iraq. But I am not going to ruin my morning so to hell with Satan's Spawn, et.al

As always, I was doing my laundry this morning when upon bending down to pick up something I dropped I noticed two mosquitoes clinging together in flight. It appeared to be such a difficult business as both were flying so low, and it occured to me after I have been watching them for several minutes that I was actually doing something perverted. I was intently watching two of God's creations having sex. And having just used the words God and sex in the same sentence, I conclude that I am in desperate need of a social life. I am definitely bored. And bordering on promiscuity, I might add.

In case you were wondering, yes. I killed those dengue-carriers mid-fornication. How did I know they were in fact aedes egyti? Easy. They were low-flying. And it was morning.

Last Thursday I went to the NBI to get a clearance. And as luck would have it, someone with the same name has a criminal offense. I think somewhere in those twenty minutes of disbelief I began to search my conscience if I in fact didn't kill anyone recently. I have to return next week. They have to check the files in Manila. Drat.

Oh, look! It's lunchtime! The kitchen is beckoning again. Cook or be cooked. Husband and daughter just might eat me alive if I don't come home soon.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment